Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
CRumor is that when Anthony Megale gets out, he will be the consiglieri. Don't know how accurate that is, but Megale is a key figured in the Gambino crime family.

He'll go back to Stamford, where he's comfortable, and where he's desperately needed. Every time he goes inside it's one fuck-up after another up there. And forget that he was born in Italy (although I'm sure that appeals to Cefalu). He came here as a small boy. He's as American as you and me. He's more comfortable at the bar on the golf course than he ever was in a social club. And in Fairfield County, half your gamblers are on the golf course.

Gambling is Tony's bread and butter. Always has been, always will be. They need him back in the game up there. I'm thinking he holds onto both stripes but stays in Connecticut. And with that, they'll more than likely make Dean when he comes home. But that's a few years down the road, and Dean has a few people who don't like him. So only time will tell on that one.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.