Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Originally Posted By: marine
No disrespect Serpiente but, why why why who cares.. the guy has no or military skill, probally never fought anyone fair.. its like hey nicdemo watch a james bond film, you might learn something... he was scared out of his mind probally under orders.. and with no thought him and some queer nitwit shoot out of the car in broad daylight... so scared could not think at least wait til freakin dark... they were BUMBLING FOOLS.. they were un professional punks.. By the way my man Longport is awesome area..And I am going to the crab trap this weekend.. have a good weekend..

Two hour wait on a regular summer night ,and no reservations..
But the bar out on the bay out back is a good spot to hang and wait...
And one more thing if you are going for # 1 crabs be ready to pay, cos the crab season has not been this bad since 1977 as my seafood guy put it..(just a heads up )enjoy !

Beautiful area. I used to get down to Margate every so often in the summer. I'd always say that Longport is to Margate what Wildwood Crest used to be to Wildwood. Nicer. Quieter. More mature. But that analogy doesn't hold up anymore. Because the last time I was in Wildwood it had really changed wink.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.