Originally Posted By: mulberry
Which rats still have close relatives in the life? I'm talking about father-son, brothers etc, not some distant cousins.

Fish Cafaro's son is still with the Genovese. Al D'Arco took his mobster son with him to WPP.

Tommy Cafaro isn't made. But it's true that he's very close to Barney. He's also very close to Andrew Gigante. He was Andrew's best man at his wedding. And that speaks volumes about his character, considering what a piece of shit The Fish was.

But on topic, Joey Giampa's stepson Jerry ratted years ago. It wasn't a high profile case, but he still went into WITSEC for about five minutes. But Jerry's a pazzo. He comes back around all the time lol.

Anyway, Joey has as much juice today as he did back then, if not more. And again, that speaks volumes about Joey Gee's character. They don't make them like him anymore. He's a true gangster and a true gentleman. And you guys know I RARELY say such a thing about these guys smile.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.