Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Also Conrad ianniello's 2012 indictment involved him extorting garbage hauling companies in Connecticut.

That's nothing new, and it only makes sense because Uncle Matty had most of the Connecticut carting industry sewn up before Connie even came into the picture. Before the Feds took over his companies and put him out of business, Tommy Milo alone had at least half-a-dozen companies in that State. And Tommy belonged to Matty. He made a fortune up there. But like a lot of mob connected carters back in the '90s, he was forced to sell his companies to the Feds at a fraction of their worth.

Today there are a bunch of smaller companies up there with two and three trucks apiece. Some of the owners play the role pretty good, but most of them aren't with anyone.

It was actually Matty Ianniello who was indicted for the Connecticut garbage industry extortion back in 2006. The Conrad Ianniello indictment involved, among other things, extortion in the construction industry and at the San Gennaro Festival.

Ya ur right my mistake.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort