Oz is one of my favorite series either to show how the violence that the sex scenes, and since the series is the 1997, without it many of the series like the Sopranos wouldn't have been produced.
The series has unfortunately not been very successful in Italy both because being very violent, it was decided to pass it late at night. It wasn't easy to find and the last series I must watch it with subtitles.

Between the Sicilian my favorite character is Charles "Chucky The Enforcer" Pancamo, even if he commits many mistakes throughout the series; so muscular fails to stand up to Adebisi and makes Adebisi rapes Peter Schibetta, then kill him when Ryan O'Reily makes him believe that Petey wants to throw him the evil eye.

Tom Fontana, who hired Chuck Zito to play Pancamo, said, "I'm going to push you and your character. I'm going to take you to places you've never been." Zito replied, "That's fine. But there's one thing you should know. I don't do rapes, and I don't get raped. And I do my own wardrobe."Zito is one of the few actors on the show that has spent time in prison.When Zito auditioned for the role, the characters first name was "Sam", but was changed to Chucky after Zito received the part.