Always enjoy the well-written mob articles on Philly.com

http://articles.philly.com/2000-06-22/news/25602473_1_prison-hospital-mob-flu-epidemic

Mobsters often sought his advice. On Nov. 4, 1977 inside the Tyrone DiNittis talent agency, then mob associates Phillip Testa, Frank "Chickie" Narducci Sr. and Nicodemo "Little Nicky" Scarfo asked Harry about how a new consigliere would be chosen.

The FBI wiretap, considered a "classic," captured mobsters talking about La Cosa Nostra and its transition of power for the first time. Riccobene said he had "no respect" for Scarfo, after he stabbed a sailor, Joseph Dugan, for no reason inside the Oregon Diner in 1963.

On June 8, 1982, the 72 year-old mobster was seated in a phone booth talking to his 22 year-old girlfriend, when the beefy 5-foot-10 Wayne Grande jogged up to the booth and shot Riccobene five times. Riccobene, tough as a bull, charged out of the booth, wrested the gun out of his assassin's hand before he collapsed. Grande fled.

Excuse me while I vomit.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.