Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
I'll disagree with some of your "Facts":

Of course you will. For the same reason cookcounty disagrees. You guys can't look at this objectively.

Quote:
1. Yes, Thousands of blacks are killed by blacks yearly. Yet to say it's only publicized a fraction in the news media is 100% false. I don't know where your news source for daily information but there have and still is heavy reports on black on black crime, blacks homicides is higher than average, etc. You most likely won't hear to much about every community outreach that are proactively getting involved in the black community becase the media cares little about that and possibly your overlooking it as well. Incidents like this doesn't reflect black communities everywhere.
What's another FACT is that whites are mostly killed by whites and according to last year FBI uniform report more whites were killed than blacks, where's the report on white on white murders ?

6,000 blacks are killed by other blacks every year, to be more precise. A little under 100 (about 96) blacks are killed by cops every year. That means, if you're black, you're 60 times more likely to be shot by another black than by a white cop. And no honest person can deny that all the black-on-black crime doesn't get the same attention from the media and black community that a single incident of a white cop shooting a black suspect does. Anyone who claims otherwise doesn't watch the news or is simply lying.

Quote:
2. Please give the link to your source on that 1/4. There's current and past incident cases that prove or at least shows the scale of actions lean towards blacks being profile more. Rioting and looting have happen in all communities before so why are you putting emphasis in the blacks?

Michael Medved quoted it on his show earlier this week. And he doesn't make stats up. If blacks are profiled more, have you ever asked yourself why that is? No, because you're incapable of doing that. You appear to have the same knee-jerk reaction that those in Missouri have had, i.e. you completely ignore or at least minimize Brown's criminal behavior (which is so rampant in the black community) and immediately blame the white cop. And where else does rioting and looting happen like we see in the black community when they don't like something? Where?

Quote:
3. & 4. That's the conflicting information. Why release this info after a couple days of the shooting instead of from the beginning? Police chief states at first he's suspected but it's not him, yet changed his statement later on. Same response to when he said that officer wasn't notified nor in the area searching for a robber suspect. Now there's more altering statement and witnesses. None of these "facts" are conclusive just your opinion.

Sorry to burst your and cookcounty's hopes but, as the links posted above show (and which you probably ignored), more witnesses are saying Brown attacked the officer and the officer had a broken eye socket.

http://nypost.com/2014/08/19/witnesses-say-ferguson-teen-attacked-cop-before-shooting/
http://nypost.com/2014/08/19/cop-involved-in-ferguson-shooting-has-fractured-eye-socket-report/

Quote:
I think until the investigation is complete, let's not jump to conclusions. And enough with these thugs label. He a thug , she a thug , they a thug, it's ridiculous. There's a difference to me between a person committed to crimes for profits (thugs) than for opportunity (hoodlums). Don't know why would anyone assume that incidence like this leads to an automatic martyr amongst us (blacks) nationwide. Geez.

I think enough has come out, and is still coming out, to give us a pretty good idea of what happened. You just wish it were something else. And why would I assume that guys like this are made into martyrs by many blacks? Hmmm. Have you been watching the news? Or does OJ Simpson or Treyvon Martin ring a bell?

Quote:
Ivy, how about you visit a local black neighborhood and gets some of their viewpoints?

Why? So I could get the same unobjective, delusional opinions that you have cookcounty have?

Last edited by IvyLeague; 08/20/14 11:26 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.