GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 379 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,963
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,674
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,545
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,493
Posts1,061,871
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #797212
08/21/14 02:50 AM
08/21/14 02:50 AM
PA/FL
oldschool3 Offline
Capo
oldschool3  Offline
Capo
PA/FL
The police officer's account, the 12 eyewitness accounts and Michael Brown's own accomplice's account all contradict cookcounty and blackfamily's assertions...but all these statements were probably coerced from these people, as they were tortured by the Ferguson police...at least that will be the next story that these guys will put forth.

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: oldschool3] #797213
08/21/14 03:06 AM
08/21/14 03:06 AM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Cops are liars and pigs and are over militarized. You know a cop is lying when he is moving his lips. OFF THE PIGS!!!!!

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: dontomasso] #797215
08/21/14 03:30 AM
08/21/14 03:30 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
OFF THE PIGS!!!!!

I haven't heard that expression in over forty years.

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: cookcounty] #797216
08/21/14 03:56 AM
08/21/14 03:56 AM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
@lalouisiana

black people don't believe he attacked the cop, and then charged through multiple bullets

black people don't trust the police because of people that act like yourself

Cook, your Racism towards people of white skin is clouding your judgement on what really happened. You are without a doubt the most racist person on this board and I'm sure everyone here agrees.

Regardless I'm not going to be baited into an argument with you because of your "people that act like yourself" comment. I can probably receive a more intelligent conversation sitting at Carlo Gambino's grave asking him about the good old days than arguing with you.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #797218
08/21/14 04:41 AM
08/21/14 04:41 AM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
I am saddened by the new gauge that is being used at Ferguson for what is considered peaceful:

"Ferguson remains mostly calm as Investigation Begins"

"A few gunshots rang out overnight, at least one officer was hit by a bottle and police said early on Thursday six people had been arrested, much fewer than the scores detained in the past nights of riots and looting."

http://nypost.com/2014/08/21/ferguson-remains-mostly-calm-as-investigation-begins/

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: SC] #797220
08/21/14 05:05 AM
08/21/14 05:05 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: SC
OFF THE PIGS!!!!!

LOL SC... I do this for you!

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #797225
08/21/14 06:07 AM
08/21/14 06:07 AM
B
bigboy Offline
Underboss
bigboy  Offline
B
Underboss
With respect to the militarization of the police, I want to make just a couple points. As far as the police wearing Army camouflage uniforms on occasion, I think this is going overboard, even for SWAT teams. I saw a video of an officer at Ferguson with an M-4 combat rifle which was painted digital camouflage pattern- Why?? Now in the Ferguson situation, the officers do need the Kevlar helmets and body armor as they are getting hit with bottles and rocks by these outstanding citizens. I also see a need for police organizations to own armored vehicles for riot situations. As far as "Machine guns" there ought to be some retained in the police armory for situations such as that California bank robbery a few years ago the robbers had machine guns and were firing them indiscriminately. I know the libs and British want police to look like bus drivers and carry water balloons to protect themselves with.

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: dontomasso] #797226
08/21/14 06:08 AM
08/21/14 06:08 AM
B
bigboy Offline
Underboss
bigboy  Offline
B
Underboss
Cops are liars and pigs and are over militarized. You know a cop is lying when he is moving his lips. OFF THE PIGS!!!!!
GROOVY lol

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #797231
08/21/14 06:22 AM
B
bigboy Offline
Underboss
bigboy  Offline
B
Underboss
2-3 years ago on the campus of University of NC at Chapel Hill, the class president, Eve Carson- an attractive, brilliant white girl with a promising future was kidnapped by two young negroes who took her car and went to the ATM and took her money and then cold bloodedly murdered her. Both were sentenced to prison. It was then revealed that one of them also killed a professor (Or grad student- I'm not sure which) He just beat the second murder because the jury wanted more forensic evidence as they weren't satisfied with witness statements.
I do not recall Obama making a peep or eric holder doing a civil rights investigation into this. And they wonder why there is a bigger racial divide in this country

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: bigboy] #797232
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: bigboy
GROOVY lol

lol lol

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #797250
08/21/14 06:58 AM
08/21/14 06:58 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Kelsey Grammer's teenage sister was savaged and murdered by a gang of black people with no regard for human life.

One of the murderers, Freddie Glenn, appeals his sentence every several years speaking of his remorse and how he has changed.

Freddie Glenn's way of showing his remorse is to not accept what he did, not accept his prison sentence, appeal every 3 years and make a grieving human being go through the emotional torment of going through myriad appeals processes.

Kelsey Grammer forgave Freddie Glenn for what he did, but understandably wants him to remain behind bars for the rest of his life. Grammer and his family are serving a life sentence because his sister was taken from them. Why does Glenn think he should taste freedom?

This brings me to my overall point. Why can't black people forgive? Why the unceasing negativity and unwillingness to move on and move forward? We will never move forward as one as long as people like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and to an extent, Barack Obama, keep sharpening the divide and using their influence to foster a poisonous atmosphere of dissent amongst lower income African Americans.

Oh. Freddie Glenn and his cohorts also murdered several other people during their campaign of terror.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: SC] #797253
08/21/14 07:12 AM
08/21/14 07:12 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: SC
OFF THE PIGS!!!!!

For sure! Like, heavy man! Far out!

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: dontomasso] #797263
08/21/14 08:19 AM
08/21/14 08:19 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss

you know a cop is lying when the police chief changes alibi's on national television

then the police department gets removed from the case because they can't be trusted

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: cookcounty] #797270
08/21/14 08:44 AM
08/21/14 08:44 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: cookcounty

you know a cop is lying when the police chief changes alibi's on national television

then the police department gets removed from the case because they can't be trusted

So it's okay to try and convict a cop without a trial but not a anyone else?

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: pizzaboy] #797278
08/21/14 10:08 AM
08/21/14 10:08 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

So it's okay to try and convict a cop without a trial but not a anyone else?

In this day and age of course. Doesn't matter who you are, remember Zimmerman was guilty until this went to court and people laughed at the evidence. I'm sure the same is liable to happen here.

We had an idiot teacher in Selma at an elementary school yesterday decide the 6th grade class was going to "re-enact" this shooting (as if the teacher knew the truth) and now said teacher is on paid leave. What an idiot

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: Beanshooter] #797284
08/21/14 10:18 AM
08/21/14 10:18 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

I implore everyone, both Black and White, to watch this video (special thanks to Five Felonies for sharing it).

It's 25 minutes long, and if you're sensitive to curse words or racially insensitive language, then you should probably give it a pass. But I think it's hits the nail on the head about what street smart and self-sufficient Black people think of White liberals.

http://vimeo.com/103480622

Good video. Extremely rare to see such honest and accurate talk from one in the black community.

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
Black Family your statement

But if the suspect stop and give up then why did the officer continued to shoot?

You know this happened how? There are many witnesses who say he attacked the officer.

I posted this at 6:02 AM today:

http://nypost.com/2014/08/19/cop-involved-in-ferguson-shooting-has-fractured-eye-socket-report/

Both BlackFamily and cookcounty will ignore all the latest information because it doesn't fit with what they want to have happened. As I said, they are entirely incapable of seeing this incident for what it is. It's futile to talk to someone who doesn't want to face facts.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 08/21/14 10:30 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #797292
08/21/14 10:42 AM
08/21/14 10:42 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

St. Louis Medical Examiner SLAMS Brown Family Hire
The Daily Caller
August 21, 2014

The chief medical examiner of St. Louis County, who performed the first autopsy on Michael Brown after he was shot on Aug. 9, says that she is concerned by one of the men hired by the Brown family to conduct its own exam.

“I can tell you absolutely that I find what Parcells does to be abysmal,” Dr. Mary Case told The Daily Caller when asked about Shawn Parcells, a Kansas-based forensic pathologist assistant. He has been accused in the past of fabricating his job title and of conducting autopsies without a license.

Parcells, along with Dr. Michael Baden, was hired last week by the Brown family to conduct an independent private autopsy. They did so, they said, because they did not trust local authorities to conduct a thorough investigation into Brown’s police shooting death.

The team released its results on Monday and determined that Brown was shot at least six times.

One crucial determination was the trajectory of the bullet that killed Brown. Parcells explained to TheDC earlier this week that the bullet was traveling in a back to front direction, indicating that Brown was bent over in some fashion when he was struck.

The location of Brown’s head when he was shot is sure to figure prominently in the investigation. The Brown family and many across the U.S. believe that Brown was “executed” by Ferguson, Mo. police officer Darren Wilson in broad daylight. Wilson reportedly claims he shot Brown in self-defense.

But Mary Case, along with a number of other medical examiners and pathologists have been heavily critical of Parcells.

“He is doing forensic autopsies which may send someone to prison, and he is not a physician much less a forensic pathologist,” she told TheDC, adding that forensic pathologists and medical examines throughout the U.S. “are shocked by this man and how bold he is to do what he does.”

“No one stops him,” she said.

Case said that Baden, 80, “is an excellent forensic pathologist.” At a press conference Monday, Baden said the same thing about her.

But Case claims that Baden was unaware of what she called Parcells’ “baggage.”

“Dr. Baden did not know about Parcells’ baggage or he would not have become associated with him,” Case told TheDC. “His association with Parcells is very unfortunate.”

Asked whether she is concerned that Parcells’ shortcomings are an issue in the Brown autopsy, Case said, “Of course I do.”

Parcells operates National Forensic Autopsy & Tissue Recovery Services out of Overland Park, Kan.

Forensic pathologist Dr. Erik Mitchell complained to a Kansas City news station earlier this week that Parcells is working without a license.

And Dr. Thomas Young, the former medical examiner of Jackson County, Mo., told the station that Parcells was misrepresenting himself when he said Young was his mentor. (RELATED: NONE In The Back: Brown Autopsy Shows He Was Shot In The Front Of The Body)

“He has been representing himself in a way that is not appropriate by giving forensic pathology opinions when he is not qualified to do so,” Young told the station.

Told of Case’s criticism, Parcells told TheDC, “Oh, I’m not surprised.”

“She hasn’t liked me for a really time. So, whatever. I don’t know what else to say other than that.”

Parcells told TheDC that the others who have accused him of improperly conducting exams “are just jealous.”

Parcells explained how he was hired on to help with the Brown autopsy. He said that he received an email from the Brown family attorneys last week. He told TheDC that it was his understanding that Baden was contacted separately.

Parcells told the attorneys that he would like to help with the autopsy. After Baden was brought on, Parcells said he asked if his assistance would be needed. He was told that Baden said he would be “delighted” to have Parcells’ help.

Baden, who is a well-regarded pathologist, did not hand-pick Parcells. But Parcells told TheDC that he discussed with Baden some of the complaints that have been leveled against him in the past. Parcells said Baden told him not to worry about his detractors.

Baden could not be reached for comment.

Parcells provided a mixed picture of just how much input he had on the Brown autopsy.

On the one hand, he downplayed his role; on the other, he said that Baden felt he contributed greatly to the investigation.

“He felt that I was very instrumental in the investigation and very instrumental in helping him with his analysis,” Parcells told TheDC.

But, he said, “at the end of the day, I was assisting Dr. Baden.”

At Monday’s press conference when the autopsy results were released, Parcells presented the findings to the audience. Asked why he gave the explanation and not Baden, Parcells said that Baden felt he was a more concise speaker.

The results of Case’s autopsy have not been released. The Justice Department ordered its own exam as well, but those results have not been released either.

http://news.yahoo.com/st-louis-medical-examiner-slams-brown-family-hire-172036981.html

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #797293
08/21/14 10:56 AM
08/21/14 10:56 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
As I've posted elsewhere, I just don't know why some Board members insist on posting these quite long news articles instead of summarizing it and then posting the article's link. It's a courtesy that precludes such a wordy article from taking up so much screen space and pushing other posts off the screen. Perhaps the reason is simply hubris.

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #797294
08/21/14 10:58 AM
08/21/14 10:58 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: olivant
As I've posted elsewhere, I just don't know why some Board members insist on posting these quite long news articles instead of summarizing it and then posting the article's link. It's a courtesy that precludes such a wordy article from taking up so much screen space and pushing other posts off the screen. Perhaps the reason is simply hubris.

You post that line one more time and I'm going to pm you a PDF of the entire Old Testament lol.

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #797296
08/21/14 11:01 AM
08/21/14 11:01 AM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
Maybe Ivy is like me and he didn't know! Hubris has nothing to do with it!

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: pizzaboy] #797297
08/21/14 11:02 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: olivant

You post that line one more time and I'm going to pm you a PDF of the entire Old Testament lol.

That works. However, send it as a Word document so that I can edit it.

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #797298
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

What's the Brown family's angle? Are they more concerned with justice or making as much money from this as possible?

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: Moe_Tilden] #797300
08/21/14 11:07 AM
08/21/14 11:07 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
What's the Brown family's angle? Are they more concerned with justice or making as much money from this as possible?

They are seeking to assuage their emotions; seeking justice may be one way of pursuing that. However, there is no objective definition of justice. While the justice system always produces an outcome, it does not always find truth.

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #797302
08/21/14 11:35 AM
08/21/14 11:35 AM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
National Guard was ordered Thursday to pull out of Ferguson, Mo.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...2#ixzz3B3aydNJi

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: Moe_Tilden] #797309
08/21/14 12:35 PM
08/21/14 12:35 PM
B
barry Offline
Made Member
barry  Offline
B
Made Member
Facts are fact's people . that teenager BROWN WAS SHOT SIX TIMES. he was executed... when was the last time anyone on this board has heard of a black policeman killed a white man ??? but that guy in MONTANA PUNK'S THE LOCAL AND FEDERAL AUTHORITIES ?

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: IvyLeague] #797311
08/21/14 12:40 PM
08/21/14 12:40 PM
B
barry Offline
Made Member
barry  Offline
B
Made Member
The NY POST ... NOW THAT'S A RESPECTABLE AND VERY CREDIBLE SOURCE .LOL

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #797312
08/21/14 12:43 PM
08/21/14 12:43 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo

"when was the last time anyone on this board has heard of a black policeman killed a white man ???

Here is one:
http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/black-cop-kills-white-man-media-hide-race/

Last edited by Beanshooter; 08/21/14 12:48 PM.
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: barry] #797313
08/21/14 12:59 PM
08/21/14 12:59 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted By: barry
Facts are fact's people . that teenager BROWN WAS SHOT SIX TIMES. he was executed... when was the last time anyone on this board has heard of a black policeman killed a white man ??? but that guy in MONTANA PUNK'S THE LOCAL AND FEDERAL AUTHORITIES ?

This has already been covered by anyone with a rudimentary grasp of physics and ballistics.

5 of the shots weren't incapacitating, only the fatal wound was. Tellingly, Wilson didn't fire any more shots after that. Even more tellingly, the position of the sixth and fatal shot dictates that Brown was in an offensive position (which matches witness statements).

This isn't the movies - one shot to kill. This is real life; and when people are struggling for their lives, they will fire as many bullets as necessary. It's called fight or flight.

I'm saddened that a man's life has been ruined because of propaganda and race agitation.

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #797314
08/21/14 01:02 PM
08/21/14 01:02 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Yep too many think you can just shoot him in his leg, he'll hit the ground and the threat is over. Shit don't work like that...

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: dixiemafia] #797317
08/21/14 01:19 PM
08/21/14 01:19 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Yep too many think you can just shoot him in his leg, he'll hit the ground and the threat is over. Shit don't work like that...

seriously! barring a cns shot, people just don't automatically go down like the movies, especially when adrenaline is in the mix and a service pistol caliber is used. cops are trained to shoot until the threat has ceased, so let's see how the investigation ends up before we only focus on the # of times he was shot. for others who just can't get past the racial narrative, remember the life of a sheep is pretty dull! wink

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull