Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: domwoods74
I think frank locascio was up there aswel

Being that he's doing the time, he's still technically serving his family. And he's made going on sixty years. I rarely compliment these guys. But Mister LoCascio is a true tough guy, and one of the last links to the heyday of the American Mafia.

The guy's rotting in a cell for almost 25 years for sitting on a couch while his boss damned them all to life in jail. Never mind that if he pleaded out he would have been out with a little life left in him. And he never made as much as a peep. He's one of the last of a dying breed.

The poor guy was desperate to get out a few years ago but it didn't work out. On a breathing apparatus... the works. He even looked unhealthy in that 1996 pic of him, Testa and Carneglia, and that was only 5 years after they got taken down, when he looked pretty well. It's amazing what prison can do to a man's posture.

His son sounds/sounded like a douchebag though. I believe that John Gotti had to reprimand him after abusing the judge one time.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.