Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
But you didn't answer my waving dick question, did you?

You just added your usual far left nonsense from the shittiest country in the world. Fantasizing about an American utopia that you wouldn't be welcome in even if it ever came to pass (BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING IRANIAN). But I forgot about the whole year that you lived in the American south. Before you got thrown out because you couldn't find an American desperate enough to marry someone of your ilk (hence your resentment of men and this beautiful country, but I'll leave that to a psychiatrist). Gotcha.

If you read through ALL of my posts, you'd see that I was talking about what happened AFTER the fact. The AFTERMATH. I've taken abusive cops to task over and over again over the years. But because I CORRECTLY point out that these predominantly Black thugs are acting like a pack of wild fucking animals, I'm somehow some kind of racist monster now.

But you didn't answer my question, either. You just danced around it using slightly fancier words than that imbecile Cook County. Oh, sure, you gave me the usual answers about what drives these animals to act the way they do (it's Whitey's oppression, of course). But you didn't answer my waving dick question:

WHAT'S THE UPSIDE TO BURNING DOWN YOUR OWN NEIGHBORHOOD?

Because that's aftermath of what I explained. You can't treat people like animals and when they react, call them animals. Even when they react with compassion like Martin Luther King, what they get? More violence. Everyone knows looting is bad. But this looting didn't happen in vacuum.

Rest of your post is so pathetic, I'm not even gonna dignify that with a remark. I'm just glad you showed what sort of a person you are.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones