Great pics DeNiro. I know I've mentioned before that all the years I lived a tad closer to TN I never made it to Graceland. Thing is, besides Graceland, I don't know what else would interest me. I am not a CW fan. Yet, someday, I hope to go and visit. smile

I too have mentioned that I saw Elvis in person New Year's Eve 1975 in the Detroit area concert. It was GREAT!! All my younger years being a fan, and as a young wife & new mother still was so excited to see him in concert. I never was a screamer/swooner to speak of BUT Midway thru the concert, I decided I wanted to walk up by the stage and just get a better look/picture of my idol... AND, maybe a scarf/kiss. wink I got pretty close and a good look but no scarf (sadly)

Thing is, on my way back, I couldn't find my seat. LOL (directions were never my thing). I ended up sitting on the step because I'd be damned if I'd miss the concert for that. Fortunately someone from the group I was with came to get me. I at least was in the vicinity. ha ha

Glad I got to see him because it was less than 2 years later he died. I still have my concert ticket and program saved in my mementos.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon