Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
The convention Center and the hotel that is adjacent to it ,look and see who built them.

I never really understood why someone like yourself couldn't be more precise and forthright about who you're talking about. I doubt you would be breaking some code, betraying some trust, or causing anyone actual harm by simply stating what companies Crea and Barney have. Or who built the AC Convention Center (Worth, which has Genovese ties). Or the NY-connected strip joints. Or the "big outfits" gaining ground. It's just an online forum so might as well throw it out there. No need to be coy. I mean, what's the point of saying "I'm here" but really nothing beyond that?

Ivy I get your point ,But there is always a chance that i could say something out of line.Not saying that that would have been ,but again ,like Sonny said i am the one that has that call.
If i was quoting from internet or newspapers or FBI reports ,that would be a different story.
But i am talking what i know or what i seen or from family ECT. I think you get the point.

I do understand where u are coming from ,cos i see people say and reveal there source,I do not have that luxury.

And please why does everything have to be like beating a dead horse, when having an interaction on here with you..

Last edited by Serpiente; 08/16/14 04:40 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."