Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
Originally Posted By: ChiTown
Reality is that those who hurl the most slurs are the biggest pussies when you hurl a few back - like a racist who cries when you bash his religion or inbred hick town. But I digress...we should get back to talking Outfit, nothing else here and simply ignore the trouble makers (attention whores).

what would your take be on people who have held silly online grudges against other posters for years across many different forums based on nothing but disagreements on a particular mob organization? what about people who then take these disagreements and use them as some sort of sick juvenile justification to post pictures and personal info to try and "out" somebody like a bunch of hormone raging middle school girls would do? wink

Good point. If people want to talk about "pussies," ChiTown and several others from a particular forum have done just that. You know what I'm talking about, of course. This is what I mean about the guy being the biggest phony on these boards.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.