In the files the FBI thought it was a restaurant called Roma's but they were not sure on the name and mentioned they would try to find it.

I think this also shows how the bosses wanted peace with the Gallo's and that Patriarca was more than just a puppet like some think of the Genovese as it showed his power I think by him getting Bianco made in N.Y. during a time when the books were closed.

Pmac I too think Bianco would have become boss whether Anguilo was in prison or not if Bianco was out. I can't find a whole lot about Bianco in the 80's so I don't know for sure. It just seems nobody really talked bad about him and seemed to respect him unlike someone like Anguilo.

It also seems Patriarca was close to Lucchese as well at one point as he mentions to Bianco to go talk to him if needed.

I also think the New England family would have been better off if Bianco became boss after Ray Sr. died instead of Junior becoming boss. I think it would have stopped the in-fighting for sure.

Hairy or pmac, I've read some where Bianco was indicted or even popped for Grasso's murder. Is that true? Did Bianco want Grasso dead to get back to the top or did he just give the ok for the Boston faction (or Worcester or whoever it was) to clip Grasso? I'm trying to understand what part he played in that ordeal and what the Boston faction thought of Bianco.