Quote:
Originally posted by howardsternisgod:

Double-J - I understand that you think Howard Stern is tasteless, and that is fine, but since when does tastelessness pass the criteria of being indecent? Furthermore, Howard Stern has never had anything on the air that was X-rated. Not once.
Yea right! ha ha ha. I remember watching his television show alot in college, which is, correct me if I'm wrong just a televised version of his radio show. The most disgusting thing I've ever seen was this woman allowing this perverted fat man to shove his big toe into her vagina. I was with a bunch of friends and every last one of us was going to throw up. Sure there was a teeny tiny blur mark covering her but everyone knows exactly what was going on.

This is exactly what all the "Soccer Moms" are trying to get rid of. I can't say I blame them. Last time I heard all the political sterotypes most Soccer Moms were labeled as Democrat anyway. Do the politicians or FCC really care about these things or are they just following what their viewers wish?
That new AOL commercial with the Mom holding the baby interrupting the board meeting, she starts demanding censoring and protections from dangerous sites for her children...meanwhile I'm sitting there screaming at the television.... "Why the $%$# don't you watch your own kid!" But then I always remember that I do not have kids yet and don't have the 8000 other things moms have to protect their children from.