Originally Posted By: ChiTown
Please point me to the rules in this forum explicitly state posters are not allowed to gossip and talk about Italian organized criminals unless the FBI or US Justice Dept. officially calls them a "family." Until you can, I will never understand why certain posters feel the need to be the police when it comes to this shit.

And if we believed the FBI and US Justice Department reports, then they have been "decimating" and "dismantling" LCN families across the country for...over 50 years smile

It's the GangstersBB Forum not the "Official LCN Families Based on the classification of the FBI and US Justice Department Forum."

Let people enjoy the forum - we are here to talk about gangsters - these guys in Nola in vans created for hits are obviously gangsters - skip over these threads if they drive you that nuts.

Most of these posters myself included are here for accurate information. In my case, I have been a part of 5 published books on organized crime, so I'm not intimidated by your public opinion.

And in case you haven't read anything for the last 30 years, the FBI has "DISMANTLED" a majority of organized crime families across the country. Originally, there were 26 mafia families, and now we are down to 9...I'd say the Justice Department and the FBI along with their good friend RICO has not only decimated a "majority" of OC families, but the Feds have locked up or put away a majority of influential, high profile mafioso going back to the 1985 Commission case.

Uncle Charlie once said; "Don't get into pissing matches with skunks."