Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
You also don't know hnow what information and inteligence he gave the Feds. Franzese could have provied them with names and ranks of crews, family structure, rackets, bookmakers, loansharks, businesses and contruction companies on record, corrupt cops, Labor unions, judges, politicians. and other valuable intelligence information that he as a skipper and adopted son of Sonny had access to . That info is very damaging. That is what I think was Franzese worth.

Yea so damaging that with all that info it took the drug addict son to help put the dad away more than a decade later? Yea that info Michael gave them really sealed the deal.

Now take someone like Leonetti. He ratted and became an informant. He still lives in hiding and even takes protective measures to physically alter his appearance. He lives in hiding because he is considered a RAT and could be killed.

Michael Franzese on the other hand appears on television under his name and goes all over the world talking to people. He does not hide who he knows or what he does. And guess what? He is not in witness protection or claiming to have a hit out on him for being a rat.

Yet he is this huge rat that helped feed tons of information and yada yada yada

I've walked along the red canal of mars
I've known kings and king makers
Poets painters and paupers
I've danced danced on the rings of Saturn
Still your pilgrim soul is the only thing that ever mattered