Originally Posted By: Facchia
Just a different opinion that you have, your "evidence" is shaky at best that his opinion was widely valued.

Originally Posted By: Facchia
Just a different opinion that you have, your "evidence" is shaky at best that his opinion was widely valued.

"Shaky at best?" I would be willing to bet my home that the Justice Department knows more than you do my friend. If you are seriously stating that Tony Accardo was not a force in Chicago, then most of the true followers of organized crime and historians are full of shit or just plain crazy. Maybe you should request under FOIPA FBI reports on the major Chicago players as well as the file on Fat Tony Salerno, as the FBI traced many calls to the Palma Boys Social Club from Tony Accardo. Accardo being a snitch is almost unheard of and you are offering no concrete evidence such as a 302 or witness testimony in front of a grand jury that supports your theory. I really don't want to argue with you, but facts are facts and we need to stick to them in order to pass accurate judgement.

Uncle Charlie once said; "Don't get into pissing matches with skunks."