What's disappointing is that you've obviously failed to read what I wrote and cited. Part of my citations included links to the LDS site itself, so I fail to see where I only linked to so-called anti-Mormon sites as you claimed. As for the changes, they are more than cosmetic changes. I even saw changes to Bruce McConkie's book on Mormonism that alters the text. Assuming Smith had access to more papyri than modern Egyptologists have, that doesn't explain the false translations he gave to those they do have access to.

That's a nice circular argument at the end in which your belief system cannot be falsified because everything is explained away. Sure some atheist arguments are similar, but even broken clocks are right twice a day! Distinctions can also be made between "further light" and industrial pollution.

I don't pretend to be concerned about evidence and facts, and how do you know if I ever read the Book of Mormon since you never asked me? When people assume...well, you know what follows that. I'm not an embittered ex-Mormon, but I am against falsehood. I probably wouldn't have jumped in if not for the bogus history that denies racism in the Mormon church and claims that all the other churches are apostate -- falling away even as the New Testament was being written. On that pseudo-logic, how does a Mormon defend against some future Joseph Smith calling himself a prophet and claiming all churches INCLUDING THE LDS are apostate? You've got nothing. My "burning in the bosom" cancels out your "burning in the bosom." Without appeals to logic, facts and evidence, all you've got is a battle of feelings and emotions. That's a foundation built on sand.