I personally think they shouldn't whack Richie Aprile or Jackie Jr, let them be part of the main roles and show how close the Apriles and Sopranos are. And maybe instead of starting a war with New York, they had an internal war. Richie Aprile allied up with Patsy (still grudging about his brother)and they seeked out to kill Tony and Silvio (Richie would have been Underboss instead of Bobby Baccala) and New York of course sided with Richie due to Phill still holding a grudge about his brothers death, and ... Coco Cogliano, Fat Dom Gamiello etc.

Also Phil shouldn't die, Jersey would never have won a war against a NY family, especially not someone who is based on the Genoveses. Then eventually, of course Jackie would have been allied with Richie, but Tony made a deal with Jackie Jr. that if he killed his uncle, he would become a rising star which he did.

I'am also educating myself as an screenwriter and have already started writing screenplays for a new mob series based in Chicago.(along with a few other guys) Instead of focusing on the old timers, I will focus on the Younger generation. The associates of the Syndicate. What do you think?

The whole thing is how strong you are and how much power you got and how fucking mean you areā€”that's what makes you rise in the mob. Every day's a fucking struggle, because you don't know who's looking to knock you off, especially when you become a captain or boss. Every day, somebody's looking to dispose of you and take your position. You always got to be on your toes. Every fucking day is a scam day to keep your power and position."