Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Coffee, like chocolate, is one of God's gifts to mankind :-)

...except in over-abundance, like most anything. I was a coffee junkie during college and for years after that. Up to 2 pots/day, myself, black! Ended up screwing up my stomach so I had to switch to tea. Now, altho I love coffee, I will only (and still rarely) drink a cup after dinner at a restaurant. And now with cream*, because a buddy once told me it helps keep the stomach less irritated. I don't even drink tea much anymore, either -- good ol' H2O or Powerade Zero** or Vitamin Water or good ol' alcohol (at night) is fine by me! grin

*shoulda learned from my Calabrian grandfather, who gave us young kids half-coffee-half-milk when we were like 8-10 years old! lol

**was addicted to this stuff until I realized how much sodium was in it! One bottle is 2.5 servings, equaling 15% of total daily sodium allowance! eek Now I only drink it after a workout, and just half a bottle.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations