1. Nicky Scarfo of Philadelphia for his own paranoia

2. Carmine Persico of the Colombo crime family, that family needs a boss out on the streets not behind bars that could help the family out as a whole, not just those blood relations.

3. Vic Amuso and Anthony Casso of the Lucchese crime family, mostly Casso imo for killing everyone who did not agree with him or he felt was an informant.

4. John Gotti of the Gambino crime family for flipping of LE and making members of his family visit him where LE could take photos

5. Frank DeSimone of the Los Angeles crime family, that family was powerful under Jack Dragna, but was turned into a joke when Frank took over.

6. James Licavoli of the Cleveland crime family, He did not handle Danny Green too well and had over looked him while concentrating on John Nardi instead. He even had to get outside help to solve this war he was having with those two, a sign that the New York families saw as weakness, even though Cleveland dealt with the Genovese crime family only.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green