Breaking bad started me watching Tv shows again. Before That I just watched the sopranos, movies and soccer.

Just don't watch the show in its last year when he offered an ariyan gang all his money about well let's just say a shit load of money if they don't kill his brother in law.

Brother in law can you imagine that I once threw my brother in law Philly down a flight of stairs for being a cheap bastard towards his oldest son. He was divorcing his wife his son was little at the time. He needed a special formular when he was a little kid. If he did not get it, it could make him slow mentally. Eventually he would out grow it. He listened to his fuck up divorce lawyer and did not give her the money.

So I had to pay for it. The next time I saw him he knocked on my door to talk to his sister who was my wife. I said hello Phil and threw him down a flight of stairs. Put him in the hospital.

Now many years later he is out of work in his mid 60s. Company down sized then he started to call us again. I know he wants a hand out. Which I will not do. But he is handy and can fix things. So I use him for shit like that.

Oh his son is 41 now he is fine. He does not speak to his father any more. He is on Facebook with my oldest son. So they get together once in a while. Sometimes he comes over for dinner. He is a good kid.

only the unloved hate