Originally Posted By: jipjones
Me being a western new yorker I dont think thats goin happen bon jovi buying da team Sabres owner terry pegula is also bidding think its going stay in buffalo!! Looking forward to c how ej does hope we improve sucks alonso out.. But I think itll be a repeat of last yr Seahawks vs broncos

Terry Pegula went to the same high school I did. He was in my uncle's graduating class and is a self-made multi-billionaire. What's funny is that my uncle and his friends don't remember him at all.

If I had to make an early prediction for the Super Bowl, I'll go with the Eagles in the NFC as Chip Kelly was just starting to put together an amazing offensive machine. While DeSean Jackson left the team, Kelly assembled some additional guys from his system in Oregon. Defense will be important for Philly.

The AFC may be open. Peyton is a year older and showed in the Super Bowl that his arm strength is not nearly what it was. The Chiefs made vast improvements under Reid , and like his old team in Philly, a lot will determine on how well his defense can play. I think they can keep scores down though with time of possession, and find their way to the Super Bowl beating the Eagles 33-28.