Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Not an expert and don't know if this qualifies for an "official muscle car", but Back in 1970, my husband bought this car, AAR Cuda. It was kind of fun to drive. smile A real gas hog though.

TIS

TIS the reason why the AAR sucked gas is if I'm not mistaken it was a 340 6bbl! And yes TIS that baby IS considered a muscle car. A true classic. That thing would be worth a pretty penny today. Anyone that is a big Mopar fan I suggest you watch Graveyard Carz on Velocity (281 on DirecTv). All they do is restore Mopars back to factory quality and are damn good at it. They just done an AAR Cuda the last season and are working on a Daytona and Superbird this coming up season. Watching that show has really made me fall in love with Mopars when as a kid I was always a Chevy guy.

My dream car would probably be a red 66 Chevelle. I just love that body style. 70 1/2 Camaro Z28 split bumper is also a favorite, of course the 70 Chevelle SS454, 69 GTO The Judge model, the old Hurst Olds 442's I liked too.

I know these days the HP ratings are kind of moving back up even with Flex Fuel and Ethanol coming, but I own a F150 Supercab (2011 model) with the 3.5L EcoBoost and it doesn't play either. 0-60 in 6.5 which is not playing as big of a truck that it is, it has twin turbos and when you floor it you REALLY feel it. I only had it a week when I went to go to town and my cell phone rings with my wife saying the house was on fire (just the hot water heater taking a dump) and I turned around and jetted back home. I took a small curve at about 30mph when I stomped it to go up the hill right before our house and I could have peeled the rear tires off of it if I wanted to. That impressed me. 365hp and 420ft/lbs of torque out of a 3.5L V6 is nothing to play with!

Last edited by dixiemafia; 07/16/14 12:43 PM.