Originally Posted By: Rille1996
When you grew up did you ever hear something about the twins? i mean did they have a reputation? do you remember any news about them being sentenced? i live in sweden and im the only one here that has ever heard of DeMeo Crew! where there alot of people talking about Demeo and company when Murder Machine was released?

Not really. For those of you outside New York, South Brooklyn is a full forty five minute drive from the East Bronx. And unless you have specific business or family out there, there's very little reason to socialize. And as far as the mob goes, there wasn't much fraternization between the two boroughs, even within the same family.

The Gemini Twins were well known in Brooklyn, and maybe in some mob circles outside of Brooklyn. But the truth is, "Murder Machine" is what made them famous. If not for that book, and later the Internet, they probably would have faded from memory as just a couple of lunatic serial killers.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.