Originally Posted By: blacksheep
Uh huh... Both of which I never said. You're the only one who brought that up. And not only did valachi say it at the hearings, but the fbi only asked him about it after they heard it on wiretaps. Soooo... any other lessons for me?

Got a good story that my Daddio told me about Joe Valachi. As a kid valachi's father did not want him around. A lot of that went around where I lived.

So Joe Valachi lived on the street on a Hun 7 between first and the river. Right around the corner from where I lived before I ran away from home and lived on the street as well.

He lived in the iron place horse barn. It was a scrape iron place we just called it the iron place. They moved the scrap iron by horse pulled carts. They still used horse and carts when I was a kid.

The barn he lived in was full of rats I guess east river rats big like cats. I guess when you live with rats you will become a rat.

As kids we used to break into their office when they were out with the horse and rob what ever we could find. Out times we go in the barn when the horses were out and shoot the rats in the barn.

Well it's a true story

only the unloved hate