Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Yeah, but they don't bother you, Dix. I've been to KW close to a dozen times. We always stay right by the sunset pier, and most of the gay spots are closer to the other side of Duval, by the southernmost point.

But if this was October during that Fantasy Fest? Forget about it. All bets are off. Weirdos EVERYWHERE. And I'm cracking myself up by picturing our pal Ivy League in Key West during one of those festivals lol.

That's what I'm talking about the festivals. And to the others, no fags don't bother me in the least. I'm married with 2 kids so I could care less what they do honestly.

PB there was some small joint that was a bar but they cooked some food too (talking very small) off of Duval, my parents tried to find it the last time they went a few years ago but couldn't find it again. I wished I could remember the place. Had a killer taco there that the bar hand just cooked up on what looked like a small griddle (talking years and years ago though so I don't remember much). I was young then and scared of half the dudes there but it was the coolest place I went to down there.

I just wished Florida Keys Electric Co-op or Keys Energy would call us down for a storm lol