Messi doesn't have enough help. He had the one winger, but he got hurt. I feel to win the thing you got to have three dangerous players, and good supporting players.

On the 86 argentine team you had the amazing Maradona, you had Valdano and Burruchaga and a very good supporting cast.

This Argentine team does not have those players.to win Messi has to takeover the game at some point. By his passing, by his inside attacking game or by hitting a free kick.

Germany as usual has many impact players on that team. They are very well coached. They can attack in a lot of ways. They also do the little things you need to do to win. There team as a group can play together as a team. Most of their team is made up of the two top teams in the Bundesliga and in the world they can play together

On paper they should win the WC easily. But they actually play the game for a reason so I will wait and see what happens.

Can't wait.

Do we really want to see a game for third place in this tournament a game that no one will remember the result of in a month? Let me think shit yea. Who can get enough of this not me.

only the unloved hate