Originally Posted By: Vknicks
Georgie Conti and Georgie Zappola from what i heard may not be on Brooklyn crews i heard they were going to split them up and put them in Bronx/westchester crews

Exactly my point. The family knows the power of these guys 1 or 2 things happens in the next two years IMO they either clip conti & Zappola or when galione and pappagni get out they take control. PB you said yourself when gas and Vic were in control the power was in bklyn who do you think gas had doin his dirty work. I seen these guys went to weddings, communions yayaya I know who guys are afraid of and who the puppets are. I don't disagree about these guys making money with crea that's the business otherwise pack it up and go sell vacuums door to door but that ain't enough to keep these guys quiet. Well I guess we will see either way I say fuck em all where they breath lol

"He who never was can never be, He who was has always been and will always be." Sun Tzu

You can read about it, watch movies and TV documentaries, but chances are unless you lived it you will not truly understand.