Originally Posted By: Marbala
Originally Posted By: JOJO1
Mario has been home for a couple yrs

Yes Mario has been home the longest but the whole real besonhurst crew was in jail and if I know Mario he is smart and fell off the radar and laid in the cut. He's not stupid all the Luchese guys that were left on the street weren't big besonhurst supporters. PB these guys were away for a long time and nobody did squat for them, nobody looked out for there families nothing. I know these guys very well the two georgies are going to stay quiet and see what's what for awhile and do like PB says but that's only until Jimmy and bones get out then mark my words it's game on. Do you think these guys are gonna take orders from boobsey or big John, don't kid yourself. These guys are killers that's all they know. They ain't earners THERE KILLERS!! The BOP just unleashed a couple of foxes in a hen house

I don't doubt any of that, and I already said that they'd leave the blue collar stuff to the blue collar guys. But I'm talking about the Lucchese power base itself. It was never in Brooklyn to begin with, prior to Casso and Amuso.

And I'm not in any way diminishing the Brooklyn crews (especially the old Flatlands guys wink ). But the power base itself was always in the Harlem/Bronx/Westchester faction of the family. And now that the Jersey faction has done so well under Stevie (through Joey G and the Pernas), there's no way anyone is going to challenge them. Things are too good, and they've all made too much money. Stevie ain't a pig. Everybody earns with that guy.

But Brookyn itself? Yeah, I could see all Hell breaking loose lol.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.