Originally Posted By: Giacomo_the_Kraut
Frankly, I think you're way out of line. Hoffman may not be an Italian name, but you seem to denounce the fact that his mother may have been full Italian. Secondly, it is possible that he could of been made being half Italian, it's happened before on multiple occasions. I think it's important I keep an open mind, and the extreme lack of info my family has would contribute to the possibility that he did in fact, not "tell his family, his daughter, or he would have done something else and just said he worked doing that."

Well, I don't have a horse in this race, buddy. But we have a lot of Outfit scholars here, and we've never seen the name Hoffman in any of the lists and charts that they've put together here. And these guys are good wink.

And just for the record, trolling has been a BIG problem here lately. There's one guy who is absolutely OBSESSED with skin tone and ethnology. He keeps getting banned and he keeps sneaking back. So when this thread came up, it just kind of reminded some of us of what an asshole lowlife troll he is.

At any rate, welcome to the board smile.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.