Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted By: Scalish
I think his wife is just as sick for marrying the fuck.

What they go through is a form of Stockholm syndrome. They blame themselves for the abuse they suffer. They deserve pity and understanding, even if it sounds warped to us.

It's not just that, Moe.

Don't get me wrong, some of these guys DO marry quality women. But a lot of women that marry wiseguys are pretty trashy themselves. Drugs. Daddy issues. The whole nine yards. And some of them are just as criminal minded as their husbands.

It's like I usually say, these broads are a lot more Karen Hill than Mama Corleone wink .

To be fair to a lot of these women, I know as a fact that plenty of these guys scoop up women barely out of their teens so they can mold them easier and fuck with their heads to make them submissive and dependent. I'm sure the a lot of the karen hills of the world just prefer to dull the pain of their reality with drugs and drinking and superficial hobbies. I actually feel for a lot of these 'trashy' girls and wonder what their lives would be if they weren't turned out so young by the money and the rebel life

Make that coffee to go