Quote:
Originally posted by Signore Sole Aumentante:
I think he can be killed. Because in that last movie they had to make an excuse that in the previous film at the end when he got his head chopped off by that Curtis lady that it was really a cop with the mask on who's head was chopped off. Guns alone apparently can't kill him, but cutting his head off would do the trick, so apparently he has some regeneration power. I think the Corleones would catch on to this. Halloween 23: Myers meets Corleone: Michael Myers sleeps with the fishes.
I see what you mean with the "head" idea. But, you have to remember, he has been cursed with "thorn". Hence, he can not die until all of his bloodline is killed. "Thorn" gives him powers that make him invulnerable. I still don't think anyone could kill Myers. He's unbeatable in the end. It's the horror movie rule, the villian never dies.

Doc

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.