Quote:
Originally posted by Signore Sole Aumentante:
Okay, if Italian cigars are the worst, I still want to try them.

Even if Cubans are a hundred times better, what're the best Italian brands? Give me some brand names.... I know there are several brands I don't know what they're called. Someone must know something about Italian brands.
GueinaPig, You are right. Macanudos are Dominican. I was confused because they are not originally from there, they are from Jamaca.

SSA,
Seriously man, Do a search on yahoo. I don't know any Italian brands because they are scarce here. I really don't understand your obsession with italian cigars as seeing they are NOT GOOD! Will it make you less of an Italian? No. Will Italians be mad at you for smoking a Cuban? No. If you won't accept a regular cigar, then good hunting buddy, you might be out there a while. But please stop asking about Italian cigars. It's a known fact that in Italy they even import Cubans and Dominicans for Italian supply. So technically, Italian Cigars could be Cuban cigars.

Doctor Ferro

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.