Italian Cigars are not easy to find in America. Not because they are nessesarily bad, but because there are not that many. Italy is not a big cigar producer. The best cigars out there are cubans. But any cigar from a place in the carribian is good. I enjoy Dominican Cigars. Some very good brands of Dominicans Monte Cristo and Romeo Y Julieta.(Note: these are originally Cuban but have a Dominican Brand so they can be brought to America) I have a real nice Walk in Humidor Cigar shop by my home here. They have a wide selection here. Other good kinda are Nigaruagran(much heavier smoke) The best creamy, mild smoke in my opinion, is almost anything from the Dominican Republic. Like I said, cubans are the best, such as Monte Cristo, Romeo Y Julieta, Macanudo(One of Tony Soprano's favorites ) and of course, Partagas.(Which Partagas will probably know more about.)

Hope this was helpful. Why do you ask by the way? Looking to try some? I hope your of legal age.

Doctor Ferro

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.