Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
That reminds me of the old joke. Jesus comes across a crowd of people about to stone an adulteress to death. He orders the crowd to stop and reminds them, "Whoever among you is without sin may cast the first stone!" A little old lady limps forward, picks up a giant rock, throws it at the adulteress and instantly kills her.

Shaking his head, Jesus says, "Aw, Mom!"

Maybe I'm reading too much into what is just a joke but is it a Catholic belief that Mary was sinless? confused

Anyway, gays should't be stoned. But their lifestyle shouldn't be condoned, celebrated, or enshrined in law either.

^^^^^^^^^

To each his own and I've met several respectable gay people as well. But I have heard of the wild (and sometimes even plain disgusting- even to respectable gay men) lifestyle a fair amount of them lead and while they shouldn't be stoned, it's not a lifestyle I would approve of.

I have gay and bisexual male friends, they told me how they don't like the gay men who are into purposely having unsafe sex, having sex with 100s or 1,000s of men and revolving their entire lives around nothing but having sex and having it with as many men as possible, and that men like this are gross and give everyone else that's not heterosexual a bad name.

Last edited by Italianheritage; 06/20/14 10:00 AM.