There's a lot of good music out there, only none of it has been produced in the last 15 or so years lol

Hip hop: 90s rap from the West (Eazy E, Cypress Hill, RBX, Tupac, NWA, BG Knocc Out, Coolio, Kurupt,...) and East (Big L, Biggie, Big Daddy Kane, Camp Lo, Wu Tang Clan, Rakim, Kool G Rap,...). And I do mean the good stuff, before it turned into the commercial torturous shit we get served nowadays by the likes of Lil Wayne.

Acid house like A Guy Called Gerald, Lil Louis, Felix,... and also some 90s dance music like The Prodigy was great. From the newer electronic music I vastly prefer Minimal House such as Solee.

I also like Country/Bluegrass (Hank Williams, John Denver, The Stanley Brothers, Willie Nelson,...) and Southern Rock (Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Allman Brothers, Lynyrd Skynyrd,...).

There's other rock music out there I love as well, mostly the kind of stuff Jimi Hendrix, Terry Reid, Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Bob Dylan, Captain Beefheart produced. Some of the older stuff of bands like Danzig, Pantera, Black Sabbath, Nirvana and Pearl Jam was pretty good as well. In pop music on the other hand for some reason I really like several of Phil Collins' songs.

Boogie/Soul/Funk/Motown like The Whispers, The Four Tops, Bobby Womack, Yardbrough and Peoples, Kool and The Gang,...does it everytime for me as well lol

I like Andrea Bocelli and several of the older Eros Ramazzotti songs (Cose Della Vita, Terra Promessa, Se Bastasse Una Canzone,...)- please don't hit me lol

From the newer types of music, several bands produced great music in the 90s but turned to shit nowadays: Queens Of The Stone Age, Korn, Deftones, Madball, Biohazard, Machine Head for rock music or the likes of Mark Morrison for R&b/Soul in particular are responsible for some great classics, but lost track.

This for instance is an absolute gem, yet no one has seemed to have heard from it:

Last edited by TheKillingJoke; 06/20/14 04:24 AM.