Originally Posted By: Benedetto
What do you guys think would happen to these two if they pulled this stunt in the present time. I understand it might be a hard question to answer considering that card games at the social clubs and social clubs in general aren't operating the way they were then or even exist in the numbers they did.

Well, even back then guys got away with ripping off card games more than once. I hate to use fictional media as an example, but "The Sopranos" had it right with the story line about Tony and Jackie ripping off Feech's card game when they were kids.

I clearly remember the punk sons of a local wiseguy ripping off a connected game in Morris Park and getting away with it after a sitdown or two. But in other cases, I'm sure there's more than one person pushing up daisies for similar actions.

Like it or not, the punishment would depend on who you are and who you're with. And the Uvas were fucking nobodies who got high and watched "Bonnie and Clyde" one too many times.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.