Originally Posted By: DE NIRO
In my opinion they are better off without him, i read that he once refused to be on the bench for France as he thought he was too good. He overated in my opinion,he'll have maybe three decent months in a whole season and is gone missing for the rest.They seemed to coped without him tonight.

Again they were playing Honduras, if you think he wouldn't be a major help in games against teams like Germany,Argentina,etc, then i think you just don't like him. Football players of Nasris quality get payed multiple millions a year and get idolized, so they of course have massive egos. If players are to be penalized for temper tantrums, then i actually think Scotland have a chance at the next world cup lol .

I have to say DE NIRO, after your comments about Suarez (less surprising) and now Nasri, i don't think you're being objective in your ratings of players. You should seperate the World Cup and Premier League, as it's apparent that you genuinely dislike two of the best players on sides that did better than yours this season.

Also Nasri is not overrated in the slightest imo, maybe by Man City fans but that's expected. You don't see him in best player conversations, but most rightfully recognize that he is an elite midfielder. The complete definition of overrated for me, was always when Rio Ferdinand was rated as one of the best defenders in the world rolleyes