Originally Posted By: Italianheritage
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I hate to say it because I certainly wanted to see him convicted of the murders of Ron and Nicole, but he got an absurd sentence in that case. It almost reminds me of Lucky Luciano getting thirty years for what amounted to prostitution charges. It's scary that the courts can basically take that kind of revenge on a person.

I sometime watch the investigation discovery true crime TV channel. They will have cases where someone did murder someone, and they get off with a slap on the wrist. It's not just women, it's men as well.

They also cover cases in Canada. I think it's very odd how in Canada they give juvenile psychopaths or sociopaths who have killed people a slap on the wrist, put them into a juvenile detention center that's like a resort, and then once they are an adult they are released back into society with a totally new name and identification.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richardson_family_murders

Never heard of that case before but jesus a 23 year old going out with a 12 year old, how the fuck could that even happen?? confused Also what did he think was going to happen even if they somehow got away with the murders, he'd become her legal guardian? uhwhat