Originally Posted By: Walkner
I am absolutely shocked the Fed's would be willing to allow a sexual predator back onto the streets, just so they can bust a few mobsters off the street running a garbage scam? If you read any of the former FBI agents own material you will find that a very high amount of serial killers are sexual predator's, and are killing victims just avoid being caught.

That is from their own books.. Why would they possibly allow someone like that back out on the streets, when they know that can't be cured, they know they will be trolling for young girls(or boys) again. They are enabling a pervert to continue to do it, as long as he keeps giving them info on some scheming mobsters? Give me a break.. They can't even keep track of the shady shit the guy is pulling now(assuming its true he help ripped off the dumpsters), while he is on daily surveillance, what makes anyone think hes not out trolling now?

What's really the worst crime here? The mobsters or a sex predator being enabled by the FBI. Its disgusting.

Walkner,

You would think the feds would have not allowed this for such a small time bust, but the feds have been making deals forever with people a lot worse than this guy... think Gravano and Scarpa. My guess is that when they made the deal the feds believed it would lead to them to more information, indictments and bigger fish and it may before its all said and done. As a side note some of these FBI guys are addicted to the chase just like the wise guys are addicted to the action. As history has shown us there is not much the feds aren't willing to do to get what they want, and what some of these fed guys want today is notoriety, power and more money. Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads on here. smile