Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Giorgio Gambino:
[b] Yeah, I understand your feelings NGE. Sometimes I wish Dubya had suffered of a cocaine overdose or a car accident while drunk driving.

With respects,
El Koki
Don Giorgio,

Your sharing with us the story of Che was an excellent post and a very informing post that I personally thank you for. I had no idea who this guy Che was until you educated me on the subject of this Che.

Then I scroll down and Bang! You have another post wishing a terrible horror on our President. Now why in the world would you wish such a horrible thing like that?

While reading your first post, I got the feeling that you are a pretty educated person. But when I read the second post, I was a bit dissapointed.

Don Cardi [/b][/quote]My apologies Don Cardi, but due to NGE's response, I wanted to post some sort of comeback. I thought that the one I posted was good, kinda funny and brutal.

Please don't take it personal and I appreciate your compliment. I wrote the bio in about 20 minutes.

Pat et al-
My uncle (who is married to a Cuban and lives in Mexico) will spend Christmas in La Habana. I asked him if he could get me a couple of Cuban-related things. I believe (maybe I'm wrong) that Fidel shirts may be sold. As a matter of fact, 2 years ago I saw a guy wearing a Fidel shirt in school several times.

Regards.