See I don't agree with you there, I think it has fooled you. My explanation has left nothing uncovered. Yes maybe they did know the grounds but maybe like I said someone was suppose to meet them there. Your theory of Fredo knowing nothing leaves lots of holes. Yes maybe Fredo was weak and stupid but he was an older brother. As an older brother I think Fredo was jealous like he said he felt stepped over. How do you really know what Michael was thinking when he gave that look you don't. So why don't you take into consideration what i'm saying. Fredo knew the whole time what was going on and when he knew Michael had found out about him being the one involved he played the stupid card. Michael knowing his brother better than anyone saw right through it. Thats why ultimatly I feel Michael had Fredo killed b/c he was in on Michael being killed. Had it been just a misunderstanding and Fredo had been mis-led then I tend to believe Michael might not have killed him. However Fredo tried to have him killed and thats that.

"Take it easy"