So, I have been reading up on this guy lately. He has to be one of the more interesting mobsters I have ever read about. They could make a movie about this guy. It's interesting he is not well known.

Respected/feared mobster, who happens to be an informent for most of his mob career, wacked dozens of people, breaks one of the biggest cases in the cival rights era via torcher, survives multiple Colombo family wars(in which he was a heavy instigator), gets HIV, in the final Colombo war at 63 frail and in declining health is driving around going Rambo on rivals blowing fools away, breaks his house arrest agreement to have one final shootout in which he loses an eye from a bullet wound.. the 63 year old grandpa dying of AID's is such a badass that he is considered too dangerous to be out on the streets. Finally dies of AID's a few years later.

I mean what the actual fuck? Is there any mobster, that even approachs that sort of rollercoaster of a career and mob life? It's insane, I am seriously surprised they haven't made a movie about this guys life. I just ordered thd book Deal with the Devil, hoping its a good read. Im just surprised this guy isn't discussed more when people discuss mob history.

Last edited by Walkner; 06/06/14 12:31 PM.