Originally Posted By: Snakes
Somebody like Skinny or Pizzaboy would know better than me but I would guess that Quiet Dom Cirillo runs that crew now. Not sure if they still operate in that same area.

Exactly, Snakes. It's the same way they still refer the Muscarella crew as the 116th Street crew. There hasn't been anything physically going on on 116th Street for years. Same goes for the Village. The Triangle closed its doors not many years after Vince went away to die in prison. But they're still going to refer to it as the Downtown Crew.

I guess it's a lot like the way they refer to the families themselves (Bonanno, Gambino, et al.). The namesakes have been dead for years, but they still refer to them that way. I guess it's easier for the Feds to remember that way lol.

And from what I understand, QD has pulled it in A LOT lately. I doubt he'll ever completely retire like Benny and Mario. But as far as him running the day to day for the Downtown Crew? Nah wink .

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.