Originally Posted By: Footreads
I could assure you of one thing. The Latin kings are not afraid of the mafia. They killed an Italian on 18 ave, when it was all Italan without blinking and eye.

Now 18 ave is 75 percent Chinese?

My youngest son had a problem with the latin kings about 12 yrs ago. My son was talking to a so called friend. Then a car pulls up his friend split. He knew to split because evidently he bothered one of the Latin kings sisters. She told her brother so car load of them gets out of the car with baseball bats and screw drivers and they start hitting my son.

What saved him it was winter time and he had a heavy coat on. He was taking BJJ plus he could fight. He got,out of it but was stabbed 5 times and they broke his elbow. He needed three operations to fix it.

He was still living in my house back then. He says hello and goes to his room without telling me what happened. I found out later when his friends came to the door to ask about him

They killed a randomn Italian or a member of the Mafia? obviously now things are different and gangs don't fear the mob as much but if they killed one of the 18th ave crew back in the 80's or 90's they'd have been hit for certain, too many Sicilian killers in that crew.

And The Latin Kings attack people with baseball bats and screwdrivers? Are you sure they were gang members or just a gang of youths acting hard? I've never heard of genuine gang members that roll around with screwdrivers, it's knives and guns.