I just saw a YouTube on it. I guy like that can get 2000 dollars from a shy? No way some one they know who pays who has bored money from them for years has to vouche for him like keitel.

I did har of one instance where a kid that never borrowed from a shy before got a thousand dollar loan from a shy. The kid was known in the neighborhood as a thief. He kept a low key profile. He was approached and asked to do a favor for a capo. If he does the favor he would be trusted from from now on. Or he would be killed to keep what ever he did a secret.

There was an old man in the neighbor hood who knew the shy forever. Big time gambler and trusted within the neighborhood. He even worked with Capone in chicago for a while.

Any way that guy vouched for the kid. Shy gave the kid a thousand dollar loan.

The kid was making payments on time for a month. Then went to see the shy to make another payment. The shy had a club and he also took over a bakery right next to the club. The shy was in the bakery alone. Kid paid him then shot him dead.

They did not kill the kid they gave him another thousand for that work. Now the kid as young as he was was respected.

only the unloved hate