Top 3 - AI's 500th Episode

Code:
Randy's Picks

B  Jena  "Titanium"
B  Alex  "Pompeii"
B  Caleb "Never Tear Us Apart"

CALEB is sick, so wasn't his most powerful, understood. J: You on your worst night are better than people on their best

ALEX wasn't at his best either, but he makes a good frontman. J: Elevated Alex; H: Saw wheels turning, more rehearsal would've helped; R: Dope

JENA was okay, didn't blow me away. H: High risk, high reward; K: Mixed in fun; J: Shaky, stiff; R: Started slow

Code:
Judges' Picks

B+ Alex   "Stay"
B  Caleb  "Demons"
B- Jena   "Heart Attack"

CALEB had to hold back, unfortunately. J: Makes you rely on other things, sang emotion

ALEX made it his, as usual. J: Beautiful, all yours, goosies; H: Really strong; K: owned that song

JENA's low parts I couldn't even hear. H: Wanna hear 100% all the time; J: Very lose, controlled

Code:
Hometowns' Picks

B+ Caleb  "Dazed and Confused"
B  Jena   "Creep"
B  Alex   "Story of My Life"

CALEB did this in Top 9 and got the season's only solid-A. B+ under the weather, and for killing the mic stand! K: Moment of miraculous healing; J: True Idol moment; H: Took full advantage

ALEX was my #1 in Top 10 week with this (B+), less magical tonight. J: So hard [to pick]; H: Very strong; K: Hard to follow "Stay"

JENA did this for Top 7, and I hated it (C-, #7) though the judges loved it then. Better this time. H: Even better than last time, don't envy voters; K: You so "belong here"

----

Interestingly, I picked each contestant winning a round and losing a round, so everything all even in that regard. I have to give the edge to Alex (B+/B/B) then Caleb (B+/B/B). Jena started out very annoying to me, and it took awhile to get used to that voice. She had her moments, and she'll probably be in the finale, but I'd rather see Alex and Caleb. I'd like to see Alex win, for being the most original and talented overall.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations