Originally Posted By: 22
spmob I brought that up earlier about him ratting.That's where lately it seems like the juries have become disguisted with this style.Like I said I would venture to say that Nicodemo would be way more reputable than guys like Aponte and Monacello.Even so that's when Ligambi's lawyer jumps in to action and will shoot down every theory and will paint a picture of someone [Nicodemo] trying to save himself.I agree that this is the most absurd defense I have ever seen but the government had such a hard-on for Ligambi and Borgesi and even Mousie that the juries just may say ''let him walk''.

Hey 22, how ya been? I agree that juries have become disgusted with guys like Aponte. But Nicodemo has been around for a while and has the goods on basically everyone (Except Scarfo guys I assume). The government has a hard on for Merlino and after they wasted all that money on Ligambi I think they would love to get a 2 for 1. Hes the key to solving a bunch of murders among other things. This isn't the same crime family that it was 30 years ago where guys like Punge and Joe Grande, whose families where in it before them, thought there was something to not ratting. Thought there might be something to come home to. But Nicodemo has a nice young family and he could literally take down the Philly family...for the most part. I think the Government would be more than willing to work with him, even after convicted. I don't know Nicodemo but I know people who know him and My pop knows his Uncle. Hes not as Dumb as this case makes him look. Maybe he just has no other story to tell. Maybe we should blame his lawyer for telling such a dumb ass story. Or maybe he was just giving it one shot cause he doesn't really want to rat and knows he may just have to if he gets found guilty. I don't know what is going to happen but I still think he rats if found guilty. There is nothing to come back to with this Philly Mob Family. Who is gonna care if he rats? There are guys who ratted on other guys walking around the city right now. Not Mob guys but street guys. Thats just my thought....HIm and his family go away and never come back if found guilty. And I am not saying I approve of ratting but you never know what you are going to do until you are in that situation. So the guyss looking in calling him a Pu$$y and other stuff have probably never been in county for 24 hours.